# static constant exports.ProcessedSchema
Schema for the processed information of VerificationRequests.
# static constant exports.processPendingVerificationMethod
This Meteor Method processes a command from the Pending Verification Request widget. The method is passed a verificationRequestID, a command (ACCEPTED or REJECTED), and an optional feedback string. The method returns a string indicating what happened. Processing this request involves the following:
- Make sure user is a faculty, advisor, or admin. Otherwise throw error.
- If verificationRequestID is not a valid ID, then throw error.
- If command is not VerificationRequests.ACCEPTED or VerificationRequests.REJECTED, then returns an error string.
- Creates a process object to record this command.
- Updates the VerificationRequest with the new process object and the new status.
- Creates a new Feed instance only if the request was accepted.
Only faculty, advisors, and admins can invoke this method.
# static constant exports.processVerificationEventMethod
This Meteor Method processes a request to verify an opportunity for a given user from the VerificationEvent page. The method is passed a student, opportunity, and academicTerm, which should normally be valid. Processing this request involves the following:
- If the student does not have an Opportunity Instance for this opportunity and academicTerm, then one is created for them.
- If the student has not already submitted a Verification Request for their Opportunity Instance, then one is created for them.
- If the student has already been verified for this Opportunity, then nothing more is done.
- Once the OpportunityInstance and VerificationRequest exist, then they are updated to indicate that they have been verified if they are not already verified.
- A status string is returned to the caller to indicate the result of processing. Only faculty, advisors, and admins can invoke this method.
# static constant exports.VerificationRequests
Provides the singleton instance of this class to all other entities.
# static constant exports.verificationRequestsUpdateStatusMethod
The ValidatedMethod for updating the status of VerificationRequests. Passed an object with fields: id: the verificationRequestID status: boolean processed: a project object.
# static getOpportunityInstanceID(student, opportunity, academicTerm)
Returns the opportunityInstanceID associated with the student and opportunity, or null if not found.
The opportunityInstanceID, or null if it wasn't found.